How is it that today is new years eve?! I won't get too sentimental here, but I think it's extremely important to look back at how far we've come and set ourselves up for another great year. And you'll want to stick around for this one because I'm partnering with iHerb to giveaway a $50 SHOPPING SPREE to not one, but TWO lucky readers!! But first can we please appreciate the beauty that is Florida? I was so happy to visit home over the holiday. I enjoyed some much needed refresh, reset and unplug time!
Okay, SO much happened in 2015!! Let's just take a quick look at my favorite 8:
- ahealthfulheart.com was born, which has brought me so much joy.
- I graduated from the University of Florida, AKA the best damn school ever.
- I got my first job out of college at an advertising agency. I'll remember that feeling of relief for the rest of my life.
- Philadelphia became my new home. Although it's not always sunny, I'm so thankful I landed here - this city ROCKS.
- Michael and I moved in together! What are we, adults?
- So many weekend travels commenced, which was one of my 2015 new years goals and I'm so thankful to have been able to see different parts of the country!
- I've connected with so many other incredible bloggers through the BGB Community. (If you're a blogger check it out.)
- Group fitness has remained a huge part of my life and I've been lucky to be able to teach for three different gyms up here in Philly. I love it so much!
These are a few of the highlights, and it's important to remember that along with all of the good times, there's also been a LOT of challenges. Moving to a city I've never lived in, starting a brand new job and trying to succeed in said job while balancing it with a blog, teaching & spending time with family & friends has not been the easiest (OK serious first world problems, amiright?!) But I'm trying my best to always enjoy the progress :)
Okay, now onto the fun part. iHerb.com is a wonderful online shop for all of your health food, environmentally-friendly cleaning products, herbs, supplements and beauty products. When I was in college, I shopped on iHerb all the time for snack bars and nut butters that were so much cheaper to buy in bulk online than in the health food stores around my university. I love shopping on iHerb.com because there's always great deals. iHerb sells more than 35,000 products from over 1,000 popular brands. In the US specifically, all orders over $20 get FREE shipping!
I recently just completed a HAUL of products that will help me stay energized and healthy at the start of a busy new year and I want to help you do the same! It's simple: To enter to win a $50 shopping spree to iHerb.com...
- Comment below with what product you would purchase if you win the prize!
- Follow @ahealthfulheart and @iherbinc on Instagram
You will be able to enter today until FRIDAY JANUARY 8! iHerb.com is sponsoring not one, but TWO winners to have a $50 shopping spree! (Winners, you MUST register on iHerb to claim your prizes; International readers, you must check that iHerb ships to your country, details at the end of this post)
Now go ahead and get commenting and/or shopping!! GOOD LUCK!
Thank you for your support of my partnership with iHerb! All opinions are my own.
Winners MUST REGISTER to iHerb to claim their prize.
Shipping will be taken care of for both US and non-US winners. The following only applies if the winners are out of the US. Specifically for winners out of the US, they are responsible for any additional taxes/duties/brokerage fees levied to them by their Customs Agency and/or Postal Service.
International readers: go to iherb.com, add a product to the shopping cart and click the "Country" drop down menu to see if your country is listed.
What product would you purchase if you win the giveaway?